SAP LT SP07 Development News
What’s new with
SAP Landscape Transformation 2.0 – SP07
On July 08 2014, the latest support package (SP07) was released to customers.
Beside various corrections, support package 07 also includes several improvements on existing features and some functional enhancements.
Here a summary of the highlights available with SP07:
- Number range comparison (cross-client): Released as a standalone analysis
- Shell creation: Some SAP transformations require to transfer only a selected part of the existing data into a new / separate SAP system. This new transformation solution allows to build-up a shell (transferring customizing and master data only) for a SAP production system as starting point
for such type of transformation project
- Profit Center Reorganization: additional checks from the PC Reorg analysis – mainly checking already existing data inconsistencies in the source system – are now also included in the process tree of the Profit Center Reorganization solution
- Some feature improvements and enhanced documentation provided for Asset Class Conversion and Conversion of Asset Account Determination based on project feedback
- Updates related to latest SAP security standards included
- Basis and Generics functions:
- Number conversion: improvements mainly in error
handling and performance issues
- Handling of Remote Connections and related RFC
As usual, SAP highly recommends starting your next SAP LT based project using the latest available support package.
For additional information on SAP LT 2.0 development news (up to SP06), review the following information session.
An information session on SP07 will follow soon.