Create Your Real-Time Demand Network in Seven Steps – On-demand Webcast Series
Listen to this on-demand Webcast series to learn about SAP’s road map that helps you sense and respond to demand based on illuminating data that can transform insight into action.
The series starts with an introduction on how SAP helps you transform your supply chain into a real-time demand network. Then you’ll learn about the seven key steps to
create your own network.
Receive access to all eight Webcasts, as well as to complementary reports, case studies, product videos, etc.
Overview “Seven Steps for Supply Chain Transformation” Webcast Series
- Introduction: Transforming Your Supply Chain into a Demand Network
- Step 1: Balancing Demand Plans with Network Constraints Through Integrated Business Planning
- Step 2: Adapting to Changing Customer Behavior and Market Variability in a Demand-Driven Supply Network
- Step 3: Increasing Efficiency and Visibility with Warehouse Management on a Supply Chain Execution Platform
- Step 4: Reducing Transportation Costs and Improving Customer Service on a Supply Chain Execution Platform
- Step 5: Achieving End-to-End Supply Chain Orchestration Through an Innovative Business Network
- Step 6: Building Supply Chain Monitoring for Improved Supply Chain Visibility