More thought leader interviews
In 2011 and 2012, I conducted a series of thought leader interviews on SCN, where I interviewed prominent doers and thinkers in the SAP ecosystem about learning technology. I wanted to understand and share where the SAP community was going in a time of revolution within learning technology.
You can see the 2011/2012 interviews on SCN:
- Thought leader interview – Prashanth Padmanabhan plans to revolutionize SAP’s learning and talent management
- Thought leader interview – SAP Certification Manager Sue Martin on Transforming the SAP Certification Programme
- Thought leader interview – Dr. Thilo Buchholz on how SAP create effective learning and education content
- Thought Leader interview – Pero Jurisic on how SAP Education uses the Cloud to cut cost and CO2
- Thought Leader interview – Jocelyn Hayes on how training makes a critical difference to the success of an SAP installation
- Learning: The Magic Sauce for Innovation. Thought Leader Interview with SAP CIO Oliver Bussmann
- To boldly go where no Learning System has gone before? Thought leader interview with SAP’s Michael Maier
- Thought leader interview with Simone Buchwald : What is the future of SAP Learning Solution?
- Thought leader interview with Ed Cohen : The Cloud is the key Factor for Success in Talent Management
We are still in a very exciting time in this area and there are more people I’d like to speak to and learn from. I want to understand and share how the SAP community in its widest sense can help organizations meet goals with technology for learning and measurement.
Watch this space – I will be publishing the first of a new series of thought leader interviews very soon!