The most consistent challenge organizations face when rolling out a dashboard is poor user adoption rates. This is almost always due to not paying enough attention to the three core components that separate an ordinary dashboard from extraordinary. In this session you will learn how to bring all three pieces together to deliver sleek, valuable and user-friendly SAP Dashboards that your executives will love.
What will be Discussed:
1) User Interface: Nobody wants to look at an ugly dashboard. The best dashboards integrate custom graphics, loading screens and sleek controls, all staying true to their own corporate style.
2) User Experience: Dashboards shouldn’t have to come with a 50 page manual. They should be intuitive, easy-to-use and guide the user towards the answer they’re looking for, even before they know the question.
3) Business Value: Far too often dashboard projects fail before they’ve even begun to be built. Understanding how to properly lead business requirements gathering sessions will ensure the dashboard you’re building will provide real value to its users.
1) Learn to create and integrate custom graphics into your dashboards using the free tool paint.NET.
2) Learn to create an intuitive dashboard design based on the way the human mind processes visual input.
3) Learn to extract valuable requirements from your users, even when they themselves don’t yet know what they want.