Would you like to hear about how to drive agility, performance and growth in the chemical industry with latest innovations from SAP? Then join us in Amsterdam on October 7–8 for the second annual International SAP Conference for Chemicals.
With globalization and market dynamics driving a continued push for innovation in the chemical industry, our two-day agenda has been built to demonstrate how solutions from SAP are helping chemical companies to stay ahead of the competition. Keynote presentations will be complemented by breakout tracks covering themes such as supply chain, product safety and stewardship, laboratory information management systems, and other business-focused topics. We are also happy to announce that the co-located International SAP Conference on Asset Management will feature case studies from chemical companies that are utilizing SAP® solutions to improve asset performance.
Some highlights of the Conference include:
- Profitably and Sustainably Enabling Business Transformations in the Chemical Industry – SAP
- IT-Led Innovation for Growth and Efficiency – Asian Paints
- Implementation of SAP HANA at Bayer Material Science
- Reshaping the Chemical Industry with Breakthrough Value-Driven SAP Innovations – SAP
- High-Reliability Organizations – The Human Contribution to Process Excellence – Professor Dr. Toni Wäfler, University of Applied Sciences and Arts Northwestern Switzerland
- Why SAP HANA? A Retrospective from Americas Styrenics
In the morning of the first day of the event you will have the opportunity to attend preconference workshops run by SAP subject matter experts, covering the following areas:
- Workshop 1: Improving Customer Engagement Using the Cloud
- Workshop 2: Supply Chain Management: Integrated Business Planning
- Workshop 3: Setting Up and Running a Responsible Care Management System with SAP Software
Those workshops will help you gain a deeper understanding of SAP’s solution portfolio and develop ideas for possible collaboration or co-innovation with SAP to enhance future roadmap.
In addition the event will provide various break-out sessions with most recent business and project topics in focus, as well as taking a deeper dive into Product Safety and Stewardship, Supply Chain Management, Laboratory Information Systems or Security and Risk Management. Companies like SABIC, DSM, Clariant, Henkel, Linde and others will share with you first hand experiences from deploying latest SAP solutions and the benefits
Note that this event will be co-located with the SAP International Conference for Enterprise Asset Management (EAM). To learn more about this EAM centric event, please look here.
We look forward to see you in Amsterdam.