Course guide “Introduction to SAP HANA Cloud Platform (repeat)” – week 5
ENROLL TO THE COURSE HERE (in case you haven’t, yet): Course: Introduction to SAP HANA Cloud Platform (repeat)
You can find a list of the course guides for each week of this course in the corresponding parent project of this blog post.
Course Guide Week 5 – Connectivity
we are getting closer to the end of this course with week 5, but this week is about the exciting topic of the Connectivity Service.
We’ll look into the Connectivity Service and how to use destinations and the Cloud Connector.
Compared to the initial course Introduction to SAP HANA Cloud Platform that has been provided to you at the end of 2013, you’ll notice that this course week has been completely re-recorded due to some major improvements around the Connectivity Service.
Table of Contents
- Course Guide Week 5 – Connectivity
- Table of Contents
- Unit 1 – Introduction To The Connectivity Service
- Unit 2 – HelloWorld Connectivity Application
- Unit 3 – Setting Up SAP HANA Cloud Connector
- Unit 4 – Configuring And Using Destinations
- Unit 5 – Other Scenarios
Unit 1 – Introduction To The Connectivity Service
- DevTalks episode around the Connectivity Service
- Online documentation around the Connectivity Service
- Download page for Cloud Connector
Unit 2 – HelloWorld Connectivity Application
Unit 3 – Setting Up SAP HANA Cloud Connector
Your OS is not supported
Please read the documentation of the SAP HANA Cloud Connector at SAP Development Tools for Eclipse because SCC is not available for all Operating Systems.