We are happy to announce that the agenda for the International SAP Conference on Asset Management — taking place on October 7–8, 2014 in Amsterdam, The Netherlands — is now live. Please click here to discover our event highlights and customer case studies, which include:
- Asset performance management implementation at Bayer CropScience
- Integration of maintenance and reliability processes and IT tools at Shell Manufacturing sites
- Asset lifecycle budgeting at Nuon
- Field service optimization – mobile fast-track implementation at TMVW
- The challenges of reaching a unified approach to asset management at Tata Steel UK
- Optimizing MRO spare parts planning at SABIC
- Implementation of SAP solutions for enterprise asset management at Bridgestone Europe
Over two information-packed days in Amsterdam, this event will give you unique access to SAP leadership and solution experts, our partner ecosystem, and experienced SAP users from a diverse range of asset-intensive industries.
Whether you are an experienced practitioner, or are new to SAP, you will find content shaped to meet your needs – from preconference workshops, through to customer case studies, SAP solution overviews, cutting-edge insight from thought leaders, and of course, a multitude of networking opportunities.