After re-installing the Business One version of Hana License Server, I was facing issues adding my HANA instance into it.
The error message was: “Error while connecting to database server”.
Here is what I investigated:
- Full re-install
- Uninstall entirely the license server, removed all the files
- Rebooted the machine
- Re-installed the license server
- Made sure the HANA Client (both 32 and 64 bits) were installed on in the HANA revision supported by Business One
- Made sure the HANA Serves were in the revision supported by Business One
- Made sure the SBOCOMMON was in the same version as my license server
In my case, the last point is what solved the problem for me.
Hope that helps anyone around!