As a part of Business Role Management Process. we can create role through GRC system. BRM system trigger workflow to role owner approval and after approving the role request, GRC administrator generate role and import role to ECC QAS system and ECC Production system.
we can import role from DEV system to SAP Production system following way.
1. upload and download process.
in this process, first need to download role from development system and upload into SAP Production system. we can also download & upload batch roles.
2. TP request
in this process, we can transport role from ECC development system to ECC production system through STMS.
After importing the role in SAP ECC system, we must import the role in GRC system. otherwise business users will not get this role available in GRC role request process.
we can import role from ECC system to GRC system following ways.
1. batch role upload
2. import role from ECC to GRC system one by one.
in this documents, we will cover #2 how to import role from ECC to GRC system.
1. create role Using GRC BRM process.
2. Import role from ECC DEV to ECC PRD system.
3. Import role from ECC PRD to GRC system.
4. manually run sync.
i amuse #1 & 2 is done and I am starting from 3.
1. Login to GRC system and execute NWBC.
2. Click on Access management > Role Import.
2. Now We Need to mention business process and sub process.
3. Now Need to fill up below information and give the newly created role name in role from box.
4. select Preview all roles and press Show Preview.
5. press Submit button
6. after successfully import the role, we have to run sync from following location. After that Role will be available in GRC system.