(1) SOAP to SOAP synchronous call .
(2) Simultaneously, Sender SOAP request call needs to be written to an FTP server (flat file). There will be no response in this case.
- (1) FLOW DIAGRAM
- (1) DESCRIPTION of FLOW1
SOAP to SOAP synchronous call will be made . In the request message mapping, a SOAP lookup will be made to call pass the Request message to the 2nd FLOW
- (2) DESCRIPTION of FLOW2
Once the request message is received from FLOW1 , corresponding mapping will be executed and a flat file will be created.
As part of POC, I have used CurrencyConverter WSDL that is available online.
Following are the ESR objects we will create
- – Import the WSDL
- – Request Message Mapping for Flow 1 as shown below
UDF for SOAP lookup will be as shown below
For SOAP Lookup add the parameters as show below
For SOAP lookup, configure a separate receiver SOAP channel that will call the SOAP sender channel of the 2nd Flow. Following are the details for the same.
Target URL format: http://hostaddress:port/XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?channel=:BusinessComponent:Senderchannelname
- – For Flow 1 , define following interfaces
- – For Flow 2, define the following interfaces
- – Flow 1: operation mapping will contain the Request mapping defined above . Response mapping is not done as the same response will be sent back .
- – Flow 2:operation mapping will contain mapping between SOAPreq and File messagetypes (direct one to one mapping)
Go ahead and configure the iflows/ICO objects
Note: Please do not check No-SOAP envelope in Sender SOAP channel of the 2nd Flow