Course guide “Introduction to SAP HANA Cloud Platform (repeat)” – week 4
ENROLL TO THE COURSE HERE (in case you haven’t, yet): Course: Introduction to SAP HANA Cloud Platform (repeat)
You can find a list of the course guides for each week of this course in the corresponding parent project of this blog post.
Course Guide Week 4 – User Authentication and Security
in this week you’ll get an introduction into user authentication and security in the SAP HANA Cloud Platform.
We’ll learn how the platform helps you with the delegation of authentication and how to secure your applications on the platform.
At the end of this week you’ll know how to accomplish this task efficiently and how to tackle even more sophisticated challenges around testing the security mechanisms of your application.
Find below some additional information related to this week of our course. There is also an overview document about all the blog posts I wrote during this course.
Table of Contents
- Course Guide Week 4 – User Authentication and Security
- Table of Contents
- Unit 1 – Security Development
- Unit 2 – Local Security Testing
- Unit 3 – Security Testing In The Cloud
- Unit 4 – Security Configuration In The Cloud
- Unit 5 – Security Troubleshooting
Unit 1 – Security Development
- DevTalks episode around Identity Management
- Tutorials around SSO (Single-Sign-On) and Identity Federation on SAP HANA Cloud Platform
- The official home page of the OASIS SAML Technical Committee