SAP SRM User Interface Add-On 1.0 is a user experience for casual users to create shopping carts (purchase requests) from catalogs with little or no training. The familiar look-and-feel and dynamic web page features that users enjoy from online shopping and internet search experiences have been incorporated into their corporate buying experience. Users can search across catalogs (internal and external catalog content) to quickly find the products and services they need to order. Companies can customize the user interface to their familiar corporate branding and unique procurement processes.
SAP SRM User Interface Add-On 1.0 is a non-modifying add-on that will quickly implement on top of an existing SRM 7.0 landscape. Customers do not need to modify any configuration in their SRM landscape. With the ease of implementation, customers will be able to increase SRM adoption within their organization to realize process efficiencies, drive contract compliance and improve purchasing control.
- Cross-catalog Search – includes internal and external catalog content and material masters
- Search results – familiar user-interface with filtering, mini tray, and product details, including images and related product information
- Checkout – Quick checkout or change item details. Users can update multiple line items at once.
- Order Tracking
Key Value Propositions
- Casual users can buy products and services that they need with little or no training.
- Improve compliance with company purchasing rules and contracts
- Reduces the number of steps to get information, such as order tracking
- Ability to process multiple items efficiently
- Reduce errors and re-processing
An overview presentation can be found on the Service Marketplace at https://websmp208.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700000171162013E.pdf