BPC 10.1: New workshop brings you up to date on the 10.1 version of SAP Business Planning and Consolidation, version for SAP NetWeaver
With the introduction of SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, SAP has combined its two planning solutions into one version. This “unified” version integrates the functionality of SAP Business Planning and Consolidation with SAP Integrated Planning, or more specifically PAK. (Planning Application Kit).
To bring you up to date on version 10.1 of SAP’s planning and consolidation application, SAP Education is hosting a workshop for SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for SAP NetWeaver. (WNAUNI)
Who can benefit from this workshop?
- Power users
- Project team members
- System Architects
- Those looking for BPC 10.1 training
What will we cover?
This workshop will bring participants up to date on the features and functionality of SAP Business Planning and onsolidation 10.1, version for SAP NeWeaver. It will cover:
- The unified features for SAP Business Planning and Consolidation
- The roadmap for the planning and consolidation application
- Integration points, components, and system architecture
- How to use the Unified and Classic versions of the planning and consolidation application in SAP HANA
- How to create Real-time InfoCubes, aggregation levels, functions, planning queries, business planning and consolidation models, Web and EPM Add-in input forms, unified Business Process Flows (BPFs) Unified work status, Unified planning and consolidation security, unified data audit, unified transports, and migration paths
Does this workshop replace an existing course?
How can I register to get more information?
Click here to register and get ore information about the workshop.
We hope to see you there!