SAP Platform powered by SAP HANA – New Initiative for SAP Enterprise Support customers
The world around us is changing rapidly with innovations in every aspect of our lives. In this rapidly changing environment, you are challenged in multitude areas. IT is challenged by IT and landscape simplification, cost pressures on IT budgets, driving business transformation, big data, etc.. At the same time business is challenged by increasing competition, insights and transparency into own business, agile business processes, new business models etc.. Business today more than ever is looking at IT to meet these challenges through innovation.
SAP Enterprise Support helps you to overcome today’s challenges through accelerating the adoption of innovations. The key end to end enabler is the SAP platform with SAP HANA as their core element.
We are happy to announce the newly designed information curriculum for SAP Enterprise Support customers about the SAP platform powered by SAP HANA. The curriculum starts with an introduction session (“Simplify with SAP platform powered by SAP HANA”) to answer the following questions:
- WHY it is the right time to start re-platforming
- HOW SAP Enterprise Support enables you to start your journey to SAP HANA Platform
Introduction Session: Simplify with SAP platform powered by SAP HANA
- Tuesday, July 8, 2014, 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. CET
- Wednesday, July 9, 2014, 04:00 p.m. – 05:00 p.m. CET
The introduction session marks the starting point of the information curriculum and will be followed by several deep-dive sessions.
Reserve your seat for this exclusive meet-the-expert session which is brought to you by SAP Active Global Support and powered by the SAP Enterprise Support Academy (S-User ID required for login to SAP Service Marketplace and registration).
The information curriculum is already in full swing. The introduction session (Simplify with SAP platform powered by SAP HANA) can be replayed here. Check out the following live meet-the-expert sessions to learn more about the SAP Platform powered by SAP HANA:
- July 30, 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- July 31, 04:00 p.m. – 05:00 p.m.
- August 5, 04:00 p.m. – 05:00 p.m.
- August 7, 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- September 24, 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- September 25, 04:00 p.m. – 05:00 p.m.
- September 30, 04:00 p.m. – 05:00 p.m.
- October 2, 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- October 7, 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- October 8, 04:00 p.m. – 05:00 p.m.
- October 15, 04:00 p.m. – 05:00 p.m.
- October 16, 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.