Dear real estate friend,
The next International SAP Conference on Real Estate Management will take place September 15-17 in Berlin/Germany. During these three days there will be educational workshops, interactive roundtable discussions, demo jams, and customer case studies from degewo AG, Free University of Berlin, Gatwick Airport, Lejerbo, Transnet, and Wonen Limburg. Event highlights include:
- Updates on the solution overview, strategy, and future outlook for real estate lifecycle management with SAP
- Deep dives on the SAP Portfolio and Project Management application, plant maintenance with the SAP ERP application, rent adjustments, reporting, and accruals and deferrals
- Recent innovation including the SAP Real Estate Broker mobile app and analytics on SAP HANA Live offerings
- Partner and consulting solutions for visualization and analytics
- Discussion rounds on intelligent building management, the planned new International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS) for leases, and the SAP Real Estate management rapid-deployment solution
In addition to educative sessions, there are plenty of networking opportunities available to exchange experiences and build new business plans.
This is a landmark event to learn how to get the most out of SAP’s solutions. For the agenda, please visit http://uk.tacook.com/saprealestate.
Product Owner for Real Estate Lifecycle Management with SAP Solution