- In BI 4.1 , We can define attribute to a measure in OLAP business layer and use these attributes for currencies and units portion. and able to navigate through a query, while displaying the revenue numbers correctly in each navigation state.
- Example we can defined material price as an attribute to material and use this material price to calculate sales revenue, based on quantity sold. Quantity sold per material is stored within a data base.
Follow the below steps to define attributes for measures in an OLAP business layer
- Select the business layer in the editor by double clicking the business layer name in the Local Projects View.
- Select the measure in the Business Layer pane. Right-click selected object and select turn into Attribute from context menu.
- Get the Select a parent dimension or measure pop-up, in this select a parent dimension which the attributes belong from dialog box.
- Once the measure as converted to detailed object, save the business layer by clicking the save icon in the main tool bar.
Hope this helpful.