Late today I saw on twitter that the latest release of BusinessObjects Mobile 6.0.3 iOS was released. So what is new? It is listed on iTunes at SAP BusinessObjects Mobile on the App Store on iTunes
What’s New in Version 6.0.3
• Support for SAP Mobile Platform 3.0
• Support for SAP Mobile Platform, cloud edition
• User experience improvements
• MDM configuration support for iOS 7 devices
• Support for local table filtering for SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence documents
• Personal views, geo analysis, and performance enhancements for SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence documents
• Technical enhancements
Looking at the user experience improvements, I noticed the following:
Figure 1 shows adding to favorites is available as a separate action.
Figure 2 shows new icons for what can be downloaded to the device and what cannot. I also selected eFashion document as a “favorite”.
The next time I log on to Mobile BI, it takes me straight to “Favorites” instead of “All Reports” as shown in Figure 3.
Figure 4 shows a new feature to automatically update documents when connected to wi-fi.
Figure 5 shows the Work Offline button is now available in the Connections listing on the left panel.
On twitter, I was told this:
— Waldemar Adams (@adamsw) June 13, 2014
I haven’t downloaded the ESRI trial and I am not a big user of Web Intelligence, but I may try.
The SAP Help has not been updated yet but when it is it will be at SAP BusinessObjects Mobile for iOS – SAP Help Portal Page
I am sure we’ll hear more details next week on this ASUG webcast: