Normally, the currency is maintained in rate table validity level. All the rates use the same currency.
But i find that there is one flag “Scale Rel. for Crcy Maint” in rate table scales. It can achieve that maintain the currency on each rate line items. So the blog summarize the testing results.
System : TM9.1
1. Maintain the “Scale Rel. for Crcy Maint” flag in one scale.
2. The currency which in validity level still need to maintained. It would be bringed to rate line items automatically.
3. Then the currency can be maintained in rate table lines.
4. Testing the rate lines currency in charge. The system gets the rate line currency “CNY”.
5. The rate lines for same scales can only maintain one currency. Eg: The rate table already has currency “CNY” from “CNSGP” to “BEANR”.Then maintain the other record which is “USD”. The result is that the new record would overwrite the old record.