Adding a Report to Top Level Navigation
Contract Management has two standard functions as below
- Clause Library
We can add reports to either of the functions for ease of the customer or as per the requirement.
Adding a report under Agreements
There are some standard reports already present under Agreements but if you want to add your own report under Agreements follow the below steps:
For example, if you want a report which will fetch all the Suppliers and you want to place the report under Agreements:
- Create a Query which will fetch all the suppliers present in the System.
- Add your Query to Query Groups by going to Setup > Query Group and Click on Master Agreement List as shown below:
3. Click on Edit and then on Queries
4. Click on Add Query Reference & and the Query which you want to add under Agreements and click Ok:
5. Query has been added successfully:
6. Check the tick box Include in Top Level Navigation and click on Save and Done:
7. Report will be added under Agreements:
Adding a report under Clause Library
There are reports already present under Clause Library but if you want to add your own report under Clause Library follow the below steps:
For example, if you want a report which will fetch all the Contract Document Templates and add it under Clause Library:
1. Create a Query which will fetch all the Contract Document Templates and add it in Reports.
2. Click on Setup>Analysis Reports Setup
3. Now click on ESourcing Analysis and then on Edit in order to make it editable. Then click on Contract Management
4. Select Report Entry from the dropdown and then click on Add
5. Now Add the Report which you have created and fill the details as follows:
In SRM Menu Reference add odpMasterCategory_ClauseLibrary
6. Click on Ok and Done. Report is added under Clause Library