SAP Support tries to be proactive in giving resolutions out to the customer to be readily available before the need arises.
Based on some internal installation of SAP Solutions (like SAP Work Manager or Sales Manager or others) the following KBA articles will help users deploy and troubleshoot Agentry Styles for iOS 7 support.
- Button style looks different from an Agentry application upgraded to 6.0.40 and higher. SAP note: 2007455 – See PortingInstructions-iOS.pdf document in the article
- In essence, application designed in Agentry pre-6.0.40.X version has the style and feel of iOS 6 while any application design in 6.0.40.X and higher will have iOS 7 look and feel
- The PortingInstructions-IOS.pdf is a required step for older application (pre-6.0.40.X) to port the Agentry Styles into the newer iOS 7 style libraries (if not done, issues on iPhone/iPAD style and look will occur. For newer application designed in 6.0.40.X and later – no action needed)
- Some external references on what is different between iOS 6 and iOS 7 designs (article)
- Agentry editor application styles “Save” button is disabled (upgrading to 6.0.42). KBA # 2028309.
- Seen when applying PortingInstructions-IOS.pdf
- Agentry iOS client – Label rules fails to update after upgrading to 6.0.40.x+. KBA # 2056301.
As SAP users, you may need to log on to your SAP account to access the KBA articles. You may opt to bookmark this article for future reference.
We will add more to this list as we go.
SAP Platinum Support Engineer