I’ll like to post this thread hoping to help some issues about memory assigned to the webservice tomcat6w, just in case some of your scenarios develop in B1if are running out of memory.
1. The first step is to locate the tomcat service and copy the path to your clipboard:
2. Then open a command line window, ensure to run it as administrador
3. In the command line window type: “cd” follow by the path you previously copy to your clipboard
4. Once you are located in the tomcat service path then run the tomcat6w.exe application with the next command:
5. The the next window is open an we open the Java tab:
6. Then in the Java options you can set your Initial pool memory an the Maximum pool memory.
This steps will increase the JVM assigned memory, obviously we need to restart services to take changes but preferably restart the server to take changes.
Hope I help some of you.
Dont forget to like!!!
David Almazán Paz