10 reasons why you need the Ariba Network NOW.
Unfortunately the B2B world is filled with inefficiencies. Although companies are taking an initiative to improve internal communication (between departments
and employees), where it matters most (between buyers and suppliers) many are falling behind. The amount of transactions done manually offline wasting paper, time, and people is incredible. In this blog post I will highlight 10 key benefits that Ariba, an SAP company, has for increasing buyer and supplier relationships in the chemical industry.
1. Cost Improvements
2. Source to discover new suppliers
3. Visibility into spending and supplier relationships
4. Improved Supplier communication with Customer
5. In-the-Cloud offers minimal system maintenance costs
6. Visibility into order status and end payment timing for supplier
7. New platform for suppliers to market themselves
8. Many chemical industry suppliers already active on the Ariba Network
9. Rapid deployment (<4weeks)
10. Reduce supply chain risks
Be sure to also take advantage of the many procurement sessions happening this week at #SapphireNow in Orlando. Use the Agenda Builder to plan your week or follow along LIVE Online if you cannot attend in person.
Your opinions matter to us! Please reflect on the following two questions: Have you implemented Ariba and noticed these benefits? Do you have any personal opinions or professional stories about the buyer and supplier relationship? Feel free to share all thoughts, both professional and personal, in the comment space below or with us at @SAP4Chemicals
It's very nice post Monica Gassmann!