… but did you know that the SAP ERP on SAP HANA Trial also includes several fully configured Fiori applications ?
So in case you are interested to see Fiori live in Action or would like to simply learn how Fiori can help you, simply get your own SAP ERP on SAP HANA System and see it for yourself.
So how can you get access ?
- You will need a Amazon AWS Account for this. So in case you do not have one yet – sign up here : http://aws.amazon.com
- You then navigate to the SAP ERP on SAP HANA Trial page in SAP HANA Marketplace : Try SAP ERP on HANA
- You order your systems and follow the steps – which you can also see in the “Getting Started Guide for SAP ERP on SAP HANA Trial“.
- Enjoy the system.
- Leverage the great Demo material that the team prepared to show the functionality : SAP ERP on SAP HANA – Scenario Guide
So how much will the system cost me ?
- The software comes for free as a 30 day trial
- You will have to pay for the Amazon EC2 infrastructure, which is around 3.20 USD per hour when the system is running. Remember that you have control when the system is running and when not.
Here some additional resources: