BYOD Webinar for SAP: Securing Data in a Mobile World – June 25
Everybody talks about mobility, but what does it mean for your business?
SAP customers, like any other businesses, are adapting to the BYOD culture and the myriad of security challenges inherent to mobility. While mobility is enabling business users to stay connected and productive, it could create potential holes in your security as sensitive information is shared by employees and, often unknowingly, exposed to a growing number of risks.
IT departments are challenged to secure corporate assets and information, as traditional security technologies often fail to secure data once it’s released outside of the corporate boundaries. So is it possible to keep employee-owned devices from creating a gaping hole in your organization’s security?
Attend this live webinar to hear security experts dive deep into BYOD impacts on your enterprise security and talk about data-centric protection that can solve the above issues, while enabling compliance and user productivity.
- Understand risks associated with data traveling to employee-owned mobile devices and beyond
- Learn about legacy data protection technologies and where they fail
- Discover latest technologies that take a new data-centric approach to mobile security for SAP data
- Enabling users to easily identify and classify sensitive information
- Securing sensitive data at the source
- Tracking activity for better compliance
Date: Wednesday, June 25th, 2014
Time: 2pm EST / 11am PST
Register: Click here