NEW TRIAL – SAP ERP on SAP HANA
After the great success and feedback from our customers and partners, we decided that we are going to create additional trial offerings.
The first trial that I would like to introduce to you here is the new SAP ERP on SAP HANA Trial.
So what is included ? Lets start with the technical part:
- SAP ERP 6.0 Enhancement Package 07
- SAP HANA SP07
- SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.1 SP02
- SAP Lumira Server
What else is there ?
- 80+ business processes across Finance, Controlling, Manufacturing, Order to Cash, and Procure to Pay
- 60+ Fiori apps offering a personalized, responsive and simple user experience for enterprise-wide engagement
- 50+ SAP HANA Live reports for real time operational reporting on live transactional data
So how can you get access ?
- You will need a Amazon AWS Account for this. So in case you do not have one yet – sign up here : http://aws.amazon.com
- You then navigate to the SAP ERP on SAP HANA Trial page in SAP HANA Marketplace : Try SAP ERP on HANA
- You order your systems and follow the steps – which you can also see in the “Getting Started Guide for SAP ERP on SAP HANA Trial“.
- Enjoy the system.
- Leverage the great Demo material that the team prepared to show the functionality : SAP ERP on SAP HANA – Scenario Guide
So how much will the system cost me ?
- The software comes for free as a 30 day trial
- You will have to pay for the Amazon EC2 infrastructure, which is around 3.20 USD per hour when the system is running. Remember that you have control when the system is running and when not.
Here some additional resources: