After we introduced the SAP ERP on SAP HANA Trial, I would like to introduce now the second trial we created : SAP CRM on SAP HANA.
So what is included ? Lets start with the technical part:
- SAP CRM 7.03 SP01 on SAP HANA
What else is there ?
- Out-of-the-box software for end-to-end Marketing and Sales business processes (blueprint phase no longer needed)
- CRM on HANA landscape with extended innovations, such as HANA live extensible with SAP Customer Engagement Intelligence
- Automatic deployment ready to consume of SAP CRM preconfigured best-practice business processes for sales and marketing
- Account and Contact Management
- Campaign and Lead Management
- Opportunity Management
- Interactive Reporting
So how can you get access ?
- You will need a Amazon AWS Account for this. So in case you do not have one yet – sign up here : http://aws.amazon.com
- You then navigate to the SAP CRM on SAP HANA Trial page in SAP HANA Marketplace : http://try.saphana.com/crm
- You order your systems and follow the steps – which you can also see in the “Getting Started Guide for SAP CRM on SAP HANA Trial”.
- Enjoy the system.
- Leverage the great Demo material that the team prepared to show the functionality :
So how much will the system cost me ?
- The software comes for free as a 30 day trial
- You will have to pay for the Amazon EC2 infrastructure, which is around 1 USD per hour when the system is running. Remember that you have control when the system is running and when not.
Here some additional resources: