New for SAPPHIRE NOW 2014 Orlando – SAP Services “Launch Pads” provide the “How” for Unlocking the Power of SAP
I will be the first to admit it – as a kid growing up in the 60’s and 70’s I always wanted to be an astronaut.
My interest in space helped fuel my interest in technology and here I am – more than a quarter century later a high tech marketing veteran. I looked up the definition of a launch pad in Wikipedia – “Something that serves to launch or initiate”. In that spirit our SAP Services “Launch Pads” will be providing the “right stuff” to make this event the best SAPPHIRE NOW event for you, our customers and partners – and to launch you into the exciting world of “How”.
New for SAPPHIRE NOW 2014: SAP” Launch Pads”:
We’re really excited about the SAP Services “Launch Pads” we’re bringing to SAPPHIRE NOW 2014 in Orlando. These will be centrally located in each of the three SAPPHIRE NOW campuses:
- Platform and Technology Campus
- Lines of Business (LoB) Campus
- Industries Campus
Our SAP Services “Launch Pads” will be staffed by experts representing the SAP Services business with years of SAP experience and lots of expertise to showcase to you the “How” and help make the most of your SAPPHIRE NOW experience. We’ll be joined by colleagues and experts from the SAP Partner Ecosystem, SAP Support (SAP AGS), and Simplified Solution Deployment featuring SAP Rapid Deployment Solutions
We’ll be in one of the four “Launch Pads” in the three campuses at SAPPHIRE NOW 2014,walk-up areas with an “experts bar” and our goal is three-fold:
- Provide you the opportunity to explore “how” you can benefit by leveraging SAP Services, SAP Partner Ecosystem, SAP Support, and simplified solution implementation with SAP Rapid Deployment Solutions
- Engage with thought leaders and experts that can help you unlock the power of SAP – including the journey to the cloud; examining the endless possibilities with SAP HANA and Big Data; exploring best practices; and learning how SAP can support you along the way – and more!
- Join SAP and external thought leaders and experts in informal “Hot Topic” sessions to discuss and explore key issues
We’ll have experts representing a wide variety of topics and areas of expertise – from SAP HANA, SAP Cloud Solutions to SAP Big Data and capabilities for rapid solutions development, customization, multiple deployment options including the cloud and more. Please come meet with us and we’ll show you how SAP Services can help you unlock the power of SAP and reach your objectives both today and in the future.
“Hot Topics” in the SAP Services “Launch Pads”:
Each SAP Services Launch Pad campus location will have multiple pre-scheduled “hot topics” per day (across all 3 campuses) provided by SAP and industry experts, one-half hour long informal “drop-in” discussions and Q&A. Coick here for the complete list of “Hot Topics” and will be updated — check back for the latest.
So strap in and join us on the “Launch Pad” and see HOW we can help you to unlock the power of SAP at SAPPHIRE NOW 2014!
Any questions — firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter fmisbell