Configurable Forms is one of the features provided in support pack 03 for the SRM User Interface ADD-ON. This functionality caters to the need of a customer who wants to add one’s own custom forms in the UI. These forms can also be grouped under custom-defined sections. Limit order is a form that is delivered as a standard form from SAP. These forms will be displayed under the ‘Services’ navigation tab in the SAP SRM User Interface ADD-ON .
Please follow the steps mentioned below to add a new custom form.
1. Execute transaction SPRO then click on ‘SAP Reference IMG’.
2. Go to SAP Implementation Guide -> SAP Supplier Relationship Management -> SAP SRM User Interface
Add on -> Define Configurable Forms.
By default, a section “Requirements” will be defined as standard, customers can add the custom forms under this section or can create one’s own sections.
3. To create a new section, Click on New Entries, Enter the Section Key, Section text, Sequence Number and Tooltip.
- Section Key – Unique Key For the Section
- Sequence Number – Sequence in which the section needs to be displayed
- Tooltip For Field- Tooltip for the section.
4. Click on Save. A new section will be created with the text mentioned by the customer.
5. To create a new Form, Select the section and click on “View for Forms”.
6. Click on New Entries and enter the View Key, Form text, Form Title,Tooltip,Icon Path, and check Active check box.
- View Key- The key for the view which needs to be displayed, this should be the same view key as defined in the custom js.
- Form Text- Text to be displayed for the form.
- Form Title- Title for the form.
- Tooltip- Tooltip to be displayed for the form
- Icon Path- Path of the image customer wants to display, if not maintained standard image will be displayed.
- Sequence Number- Sequence in which the forms need to be displayed.
- Active- Check this flag to display the form in the UI, if not checked the form will not be displayed.
7. Click on save.
8. Create a new custom.js for the view and the controller and add them in the customizing.
Goto SAP Implementation Guide -> SAP Supplier Relationship Management -> SAP SRM User Interface
Add on -> Extension and Field Controls->Maintain Custom File Path.
9.Click on New Entries and enter the Path.
For more information on how to create a new JS file please refer to Extensibility in SAP SRM User Interface Addon 1.0
10. Click on Save.
The Custom Form ‘Section’ would be displayed under the section ‘Travel’ In the UI as shown in the screenshot below.
In the below mentioned example, the custom form includes a text view.
Note: Please clear the SMICM and the browser cache before launching the application.
To clear the “SMICM’ cache open the transaction “SMICM”, in the tab section ”Goto”. In the dropdown “HTTP Server Cache” – >Invalidate -> Global in System -> Click on Yes.