The Industry 4.0 Initiative identifies the key role that modern manufacturing technology will play in helping companies digitally integrate, automate, and ultimately increase served markets through expanded after market services and evolve their business models to remain competitive in a connected world.
Below are exciting sessions covering some of the hottest topics in manufacturing.
Click on links to take you directly to agenda builder to add to your personal agenda.
PG&E See the Energy in Your Future: Achieve long-term cost savings when you can reliably predict energy demand and apply that information to adjust operational processes and strategies. Learn how to improve energy management throughout your manufacturing operations with predictive analytics and visualizations.
ConocoPhillips – How the Digital Oil Field is Transforming Production Operations: Hear how ConocoPhillips is providing on-line production forecasting, monitoring equipment, and managing oil field maintenance compliance. Learn how they digitally connect information from scheduling, operations, and equipment to facilitate decision making and production forecasting. See how the latest technologies bring this rich user experience to mobile devices in a flexible and supportable approach.
3D Printing – ATOS will be demonstrating the full manufacturing cycle from Idea to Performance including live 3D printing in Booth #615. Visit them to see how 3D printing can help you speed your innovation processes.
(D)=Demo Theater (2 sessions each), (M) = Microforum
Big Data & Analytics
- (D) Make the Most of Big Data Applications in Manufacturing
- (D) Improve Performance and Product Quality with Real-Time Metrics
- (D) Simplify Analytics Reporting by Integrating Data with Standard Office Tools
- (D) Streamline Operational Data Access and Analysis for Business Users
- (D) Turn Oil Field Operations Data into Action with Mobile Solutions
- (D) Run Planning and Manufacturing Operations on a Platform Built for Speed
Internet of Things
- (M) Benefit from the Internet of Things in Manufacturing
- (M) Embrace the Future of the Connected Factory Now
- (M) Join the Next Industrial Revolution in Manufacturing
- (M) Connect the Machines That Do the Work
- (M) Enter the Fourth Industrial Revolution Through the Internet of Things
The Future of Work
- (M) Prepare Today’s Manufacturing Workers for Tomorrow
- (M) Optimize the Shop Floor for a Next Generation of Employees
- (D) Manufacturing Mobility Test Drive Table
- (D) Optimize Innovation Inside and Outside the Four Walls with Mobile Apps
- (D) Build a Stronger Mobile Strategy for Manufacturing
- (M) Managing operations proactively
- (D) Grow Your Business with Technology-Driven Manufacturing
- (M) Make Energy Management Part of Your Overall Sustainability Initiative with Better Information
- (M) React to Changing Market Conditions with Responsive Manufacturing
- (D) Speed Up Innovation Cycles Though Faster Transfer of Engineering Data
- (M) Change the Innovation Game with a Road-Map Approach to Design Thinking
- (M) Address Your Immediate Manufacturing Needs with Rapid-Deployment Solutions
We have four expert tables in the LOB Campus under “Manufacturing” sign with people standing by to answer any questions you have.
In addition you can: