At the moment at SAP all roads are leading up to our largest event of the year – Sapphire NOW in Orlando Florida from June 3-5.
As we ramp up our offering for the chemical industry, let me take this time to give you 5 compelling reasons to attend the conference this year:
- Free, free, free! Kick off your week in Orlando with an afternoon focused on the chemical process industry. This FREE (with Sapphire registration) event on Monday June 2, from 1:00-5:00pm offers a compact half-day of insights and innovations exclusively for chemical customers. Hear from our industry experts and Partners Enowa and Vendavo as well as from customer speakers from Dupont and Textile Rubber.
- Rub elbows with industry experts. My team from the Industry Business Unit Chemicals will be on hand at the expert tables to meet with you to discuss Sales & Operations Planning on HANA (S&OP), SAP’s Cloud for Sales offering, Operational Excellence solutions for your plant sites as well as new developments in Procurement, HCM and Analytics solutions.
- Take advantage of the ever growing industry relevance. In the area of Energy and Natural Resources we have over 45 session that speak to the hearts of our customers. We have experienced customer speakers such as from Mark Carter from Dow Chemicals, who will speak on how to reduce operational risk using mobility and Laura Tibodeau from Americas Styrenics, who will talk about HANA and their journey to the Cloud. Wanda Smith and Doug Brown or Milliken will lead an ASUG session on Compliance. Janet Phibbs from Eastman Chemicals will expand on their implementation of SAP’s Industrial Hygiene Information System.
- Come meet your Chemicals Industry peers at the Chemical SIG Community Session. This is a unique opportunity to network, share your experiences, see what your industry peers and your SIG are focused on; have a conversation in a small personalized group setting to discuss topics on your priority list.
- Let us entertain you! If, in the rare case that the first 4 reasons were not enough to convince you to join us in Orlando, how about this: Jon. Bon. Jovi. Need I say more?
So get registered and come on out for what’s sure to be a memorable event. To stay on top of the latest Sapphire and chemical news follow us on Twitter @sap4chemicals. If you are arriving on Monday, please join us for our Chemicals pre-event. And visit the online agenda builder for some “must see” Chemicals content. Hope to see you in Orlando!