This month SAP expanded our portfolio of customer engagement solutions by introducing SAP Cloud for Customer for Retail, a cloud solution designed to specifically to address the needs of retailers. Building on top of the acclaimed SAP Cloud for Customer solution, this initial release is focused on the business-to-business selling motion that retailers engage in, and is the first step towards offering a solution that enables all aspects of customer engagement from demand to after-sales service.
SAP Cloud for Customer for Retail helps retail store employees deliver a next-generation in-store experience and streamline the customer journey by providing unique offers, making product recommendations, and locating available product inventory across stores. The key benefits that customers will experience are:
- More Time with Customers – With quick daily activity planning and easy time management, sales people will spend less time on administration and more time selling.
- Deeper Customer Relationships – Insight into customer preferences, history, and loyalty status drive better sales conversations, deepening the customer relationship.
- Enhanced Shopping Experience – Visibility of available inventory and personalized offers streamline and enhance the shopping experience.
Built on the robust and flexible SAP HANA Cloud Platform, SAP Cloud for Customer for Retail is flexible enough to support any retail environment. Store employees can use an iPad or a Windows-based computer to take advantage of numerous retail-specific features that and include:
Activity Management that allows store personnel to create and manage tasks, customer appointments, and store events.
- Product Information and Offers with cross-store availability lookups, detail searches, and product / offer lookups.
- Customer Records complete with shopping history, product preferences, shopping lists, and targeted offers.
- Product Recommendations and Personalized Offers based on wish lists and prior shopping behaviors.
- Tasks, Appointments & Store Events that can be managed in a store calendar view.
- Time Management with simple time-entry as well as clock-in and clock-out.
To learn more about this and other SAP solutions for Retail, visit SAP on the web at: http://www.sap.com/solution/industry/retail.html