SAPPHIRENOW this year will be richly interspersed with great sessions but you shouldn´t miss our special forum Cloud in 2020: The Driving Force of Business Outcome at all which I am happy to sponsor in Orlando June 4th.
Cloud computing has become a driving force of unprecedented change across the IT and business landscape. Use this forum to learn what you can do today to prepare for tomorrow. Our Cloud experts will delve into all aspects of cloud and span business value across all deployment models and cloud areas. Get ready, building the foundation for 2020 begins today.
We are more than happy to have the Head of SAP´s Infrastructure Services Organization Martin Heisig (@MTHei) on the Agenda explaining How to Support Your On-Demand Cloud Services with a Strong Infrastructure.
In his role, Martin is responsible for SAP’s global IT infrastructure including the operation of SAP’s external cloud offerings.
“The challenge for today´s cloud provider is to manage a lifecycle of cloud infrastructure being architected for future generations”
Companies of any size and industry are adopting cloud solutions to keep up with the unprecedented pace of change from their markets – the entire industry is on a jump into the digital transformation. The Cloud delivery model, regardless of Public, Private or Managed Cloud deployments will play a key role in this transformation. Cloud is the catalyst to empower companies.
Hybrid IT landscapes (mixture of different kind of cloud and connectivity to existing on-premise infrastructure) will be the new norm.
To delivery on expectations, professional service providers like SAP are challenged to highly automate infrastructure lifecycle management.
- Leverage software-defined compute, storage, and network on the cloud Infrastructure layer.
- Make use of Use software (automation) to deploy and manage business applications on the cloud application layer
- Bringing business applications and infrastructure together (software-defined: standard APIs) on the Cloud management layer
Giving away the ownership of the underlying infrastructure and potentially the application ownership for company critical data and processes requires a trusted partnership.
Cloud is the enabler of digital transformation and requires disruptiveness – join this session to learn about the status quo, the disrupters of the upcoming years and SAP´s vision for 2020.
Martin will be your host guiding you through the following topics:
- From traditional clouds to Enterprise in-memory clouds
- End-to-end software-defined application provisioning and management
- SAP´s next generation cloud architecture to come
- Cloud infrastructure technology disrupters (next 3–5 years)
We are looking forward to welcome you onsite in Orlando on June 4th.
Read other relevant blogs: