In note 1494262 several correction notes are provided concerning reservation problems, e.g. duplicate reservations.
In attachment of note 1494262 you can find a report which checks and fixes reservations regarding inconsistencies.
Following checks are executed:
- Reservation with negative quantity for ATP check
- Different material in reservation and DBM order on item level
- Existing of reservation for nonexisting item in DBM order
- Duplicate reservations for the same material and item in DBM order
- Reservations in document flow of DBM order for nonexisting or deleted reservation items or incorrect reservation quantity
The link between reservation item and DBM order item is provided in reservation item field text (field RESB-SGTXT):
E.g.BUS2400 0000023773 000010 0001
Reservation item is linked to DBM order 23773 item 10
Business object for DBM order: BUS2400
In selection screen of the report you can select reservations or DBM orders.
When flag “Fix incorrect reservations” is active the report fixes the inconsistency by changing the reservation, e.g. deletion flag will be set in case of duplicate reservations.
The correction is only executed if it can be fixed automatically.
Check DBM orders / reservations only for a few documents.
Execute report in checking mode first before fixing the reservation.