5 High Tech companies nominated for the SAP HANA innovation award! – Please vote
SAP will be highlighting several customers at SAPPHIRE this year – focusing on companies who have innovated with HANA. The High Tech industry has the distinction of having 5 of our customers in the running for the SAP HANA Innovation award.
Today is the last day to vote – and here are the nominees:
Category – HANA Trailblazer innovation award.
- Varian Medical Systems Live on ECC SAP Business Suite on HANA (May 2014)
– vote for their story here: https://ideas.sap.com/D16227
- EMC IT Virtualizes SAP HANA with VMware (D15657)
– vote for their story here: https://ideas.sap.com/D15657
- Jabil Circuit Relies on SAP HANA to avoid Manufacturing Delays and Deliver Customer Satisfaction:
– vote for their story here: https://ideas.sap.com/D12917
Category – HANA Social Hero innovation award.
- Medtronic’s Global BI Strategy accelerated with SAP HANA
– vote for their story here: https://ideas.sap.com/D16226
Category – Big Data Innovator award
- McKesson Develops a Healthier Distribution System With SAP HANA
– vote for their story here: https://ideas.sap.com/D15651
We need your voice!
You can help us select our finalists. Select your favorite entries to move them on to the next level.
Last chance today to cast your Vote
If you have questions on how they did it or if you just want to hear it first hand,
please join us June 3-5 2014, at SAPPHIRENOW 2014 in Orlando!
and here is some additional information what high tech companies can look forward to at SAPPHIRE
We look forward to seeing you.