SuccessFactors Recruiting, get in on the buzz!
There is a lot of buzz recently in the recruiting market. And sometimes it’s not easy to stay focused on the things that are really important for your talent sourcing strategy. So especially for people who are not yet familiar with our recruiting solutions I want to reflect and take inventory of what it is we offer our customers.
Let’s start with answering this question “What do you really need and want from a recruiting solution?”
Quite a bit actually! What we have heard from our customers, and the market as a whole is the ability to attract, engage, hire and onboard the best fit candidates from anywhere in the world while having full transparency and insight throughout the complete process, making your sourcing efforts more effective.
While this is a lot to demand, it is your talent that makes your company successful and gives you a competitive edge. In fact, according to PWC’s 2013 CEO Study, a majority of CEO’s are “particularly anxious” about the shortage of key skills in their companies and the fierce competition for global talent. Creating an engaging candidate experience and advancing the hiring process means that you never have to settle for a “second best” talent pool.
While onboarding has not been traditionally seen as part of recruiting, it is a critical component to the success of building a world-class talent pool. If you invest the time and effort to find that best candidate, that needle in the haystack, then you can’t afford to lose them due to a bad onboarding experience. To help solve this ever-present problem, we have invested in redefining the onboarding experience for new hires, hiring managers and all constituents of the onboarding process by successfully launching our solution over a year ago.
One factor that is often neglected is where every sourcing effort should start, with marketing. This means applying proven marketing best practices to attract and engage the best candidates for your company. SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing is a complete, multi-channel program to attract and nurture candidates and measure results.
Some of the capabilities that make SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing unique are:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to drive more traffic to your career site from major search engines. Did you know that more than 500 million job searches start in a search engine every month? Our patented SEO technology will help you compete for talent in an organic, free way.
- Smart Job Publishing to the most effective boards and aggregators and a network of job posting partners seamlessly integrated with our XML feeds.
- Referral and Social Marketing tools help your employees market your jobs through their own social circles, multiplying your impact and reach because the best quality and lowest cost hires come from referrals.
- A Talent Community that captures passive candidates you want to start building a relationship with so you are first in line once they are ready for a new job.
- A team of media professionals to manage our clients job board spend, campaigns and pay-per-click programs
- Advanced analytics dashboard to continuously monitor what sources are driving qualified traffic and hires
So, what have some of our customers done to quantify the impact of SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing?
- HCR Manor Care, a care provider with over 60,000 employees increased their applicant flow by 90% for difficult to fill positions in spite of a 50% overall reduction in recruiting advertising spend.
- Yoh, a technology staffing firm with over 4,000 employees generated 250,000 applicants from email campaigns and adds about 10,000 people to its talent community each month.
- Novo Nordisk, a global healthcare company with 35,000 employees reduced the time to fill critical positions by 40% while reducing agency fees by 47%.
You can find out more about these case studies and how other companies considerably improved their recruiting efforts by visiting the Recruiting Digital Hub.
In addition to recruiting marketing SuccessFactors Recruiting offers all the tools you need to be better, move faster and be more nimble than your opponents to get the hires that will drive your business forward.
- Complete insight into your talent pipeline – for internal and external candidates and soon to come contingent worker view as well.
- Engaging and intuitive candidate experience, in fact we have worked with some of the best known companies in the world to improve their career site.
- Collaboration on hiring decisions, with interview central allowing the hiring team to collaborate on competency based interviews for fair and fast decisions.
- Social recruiting – utilizing social connections to share job postings with people’s personal networks and allowing candidates to easily apply with Facebook or LinkedIn.
- Participating in the hiring process anytime from anywhere – connecting with mobile devices and tracking the candidates coming from mobile with the mobile traffic report.
To sum this up, SuccessFactors has created an end-to-end recruiting solution that combines an intelligent social recruiting marketing process with a mobile and collaborative selection process that will drive better hiring and better business results.
To supercharge your recruiting strategy and get the best results take advantage of these must-have resources.