Countdown is running: Just 13 days (or 1123541 seconds) left until SAPPHIRE NOW in Orlando will open the stage.
We have put together a great agenda for SAPPHIRE NOW (see recent blog Achieve Superior Asset Performance – How? Visit us at SAPPHIRE NOW, June 3-5, 2014).
Today, I would like to draw your attention to our ASUG program for Enterprise Asset Management. Real-world experience is the best school, and shared experience continues to pay forward. Join this momentum and visit customer-driven education and Influence sessions. All delivered by subject matter experts who have been there… and done that, here are some highlights:
- What does it take to have an effective Storeroom? Presenters would argue that it takes six key things: Organization/Layout, Master Data/Data Integrity, KPI Measurements and Monitoring, Proper Staffing/Training, Proper Maintenance/MRO relationship, and
best practices as it affects MRO procurement. This presentation will look at each of these key points as practiced at Hershey, what they are, why they are important, how they are being addressed by Hershey, and the challenges associated with putting them in place.
- Learn how MolyCorp co-innovated with Illumiti and SAP to mobilize their workforce within their asset intensive industry. This included enablement of Fiori across the enterprise, and the build of a custom mobile solution with this technology for field maintenance, whilst at the same time providing a consistent user experience across all devices.
- For Evergreen, ensuring the predictability of the supply chain is of utmost importance. That’s fundamental to customer satisfaction and a necessary condition for long-term business relationships. Hear specifically how SAP Multiresource Scheduling helps Evergreen ensure that predictability and continuity. It enables Evergreen to maintain mill machinery for optimal performance, minimize scheduled downtime, and avoid unplanned outages.
More ASUG sessions that you should not miss:
- SAP Customer Connection for SAP EAM Plant Maintenance (2014)
- Open Catalog Interface and Integration to SAP EAM (Work Orders)
- Art of the Possible with SAP ECC 6.0 Enhancement Packages
- Achieving Asset Maintenance Success with SAP
- Mobile Asset Management: Driving Operational Excellence
- Managing Documentation Across the SAP Enterprise Asset Management (SAP EAM) Lifecycle
- RFID High Memory tagging to fulfilling Air Transport customer mandates for item identification
- SAP EAM Master Data: Setting Up To Support Instrument & Equipment Reliability Processes
- Asset Data: The New, the Old, and the Critical
If you come to SAPPHIRE in person, make sure to visit our expert tables for “Holistic Asset Management” and “Mobile Apps for Asset Management” in the Lines of Business Campus (#SAPLoB). Also experience our software live at the test drive table, just next to the expert tables. There are lots of other sessions that might be interesting for you. Just check out the SAPPHIRE NOW Website and build your own agenda.
We look forward to seeing you in Orlando.