We may take up activities of archival of repository in one landscape and unarchiving the same in another landscape. With everythign same  and intact across landscapes i.e.

a. Portal integration

b. Custom UI developed using MDM Java API etc…

remaining same. Unarchival of repository and connecting to this repository may end up in following ‘Field not found’ issue.

FieldNotFound.png

To resolve this, we tried things like repairing repository, but did not work.

We restarted Java servers – in our landscape EP and Tomcat. Things got sorted out.

To report this post you need to login first.

Be the first to leave a comment

You must be Logged on to comment or reply to a post.

Leave a Reply