Discover how cloud technology transforms customer engagement – join us at SAP All Cloud Connect in Melbourne & Sydney
T-Mobile does it. Caterpillar does it. Ford does it. All of these companies have recognised the need for better customer engagement, and all of them are changing the way they think about their marketing, sales, and customer service strategies.
Your customers, partners, employees and leadership are demanding more from your team, faster. Quickly and consistently aligning your team around your customers is more important than ever.
Marketing, sales and customer service teams need to harness their end-to-end enterprise, along with deep customer insight and personalised engagement to deliver a relevant experience at every step of the customer journey.
Join us at SAP All Cloud Connect to find out how SAP is bringing a foundation of 40 years of industry expertise to the Cloud.
June 17, 2014 – Crown Promenade
June 19, 2014 – Sheraton on the Park
With a track dedicated to customer engagement, join us at the SAP All Cloud Connect conference to learn how:
• Sales leaders are redesigning their selling systems to align with customer expectations and buying habits;
• Service delivery teams are using multiple channels to build loyalty and customer satisfaction through proactive interaction;
• Modern Marketers are leveraging Big Data to create more relevance for their target audience;
• Commerce software is helping companies execute their direct selling processes with a unified experience to customers;
• Social Collaboration is being used to bring together people, data, content and process to deliver business results
In this video, hear how T-Mobile is turning prospects into promoters by engaging customers like never before on social media
You might like to read the Bloomberg Businessweek report: “Six Essentials for a Stronger Customer Experience”
In this guide for marketing executives, learn how to keeping customers happy by personalising each interaction.
We look forward to seeing you at the event and exploring how cloud solutions from SAP can help you.
Follow SAP Australia & New Zealand on twitter @SAPANZ