Flourish in the New Economy with Social Collaboration
This year’s SAPPHIRE NOW + ASUG Annual Conference is taking place in Orlando from June 3-5, 2014. When at the event, don’t miss the numerous sessions focusing on SAP Jam’s social collaboration capabilities. It’s exciting to note that five customers will share how they are transforming their business processes through social collaboration: TELUS Communications, Cargill, Grundfos, Jo-Ann Stores, and ITARICON.
Below is an overview of all the sessions relating to SAP Jam at SAPPHIRE NOW. It’s time to build your agenda!
Tuesday, June 3 Sessions
- 10:30am-10:50am: Hear About Cloud Learning and Get a Free Subscription to On-Demand Learning demo theater session
- 11:00am-11:20am: Motivate Your Workforce to Learn on its Own Terms demo theater session
- 11:30am-11:50am: Promote Employee Engagement with a Collaborative Leadership Model presentation by Dan Pontefract, TELUS Communications
- 2:30pm-2:50pm: Flourish in the New Economy with Social Collaboration presentation by Sameer Patel, SAP
- 2:30pm-2:50pm: Expand Employee Engagement and Productivity with Social Networking Mini Theater session by Holly Simmons, SAP
- 3:00pm-3:45pm: Innovate and Compete with Employee-Driven Learning Micro Forum discussion featuring Sarah Ullman, Jo-Ann Stores
- 4:00pm-4:20pm: Use Social Collaboration to Supercharge Your Business Applications demo theater session
Wednesday, June 4 Sessions
- 1:00pm-1:20pm: Use Social Collaboration as a Game-Changer to Your Corporate Strategy Mini Theater session by Anthony Leaper, SAP
- 1:00pm-1:20pm: Hear about Cloud Learning and Get a Free Subscription to On-Demand Learning demo theater session
- 2:00pm-2:20pm: Deliver Winning Customer Experiences with Social Collaboration demo theater session
- 2:00pm-2:20pm: Motivate Your Workforce to Learn on its Own Terms demo theater session
- 4:00pm-4:45pm: Enhance Customer Engagement with Best Practices for Social Collaboration Micro Forum discussion featuring Christian Scholz and Martin Wanitschke from ITARICON and our partner, T-Systems Multimedia Solutions
- 4:30pm-4:50pm: Deliver Winning Customer Experiences with Social Collaboration demo theater session
- 4:30pm-4:50pm: Transform Your Business with Real-World Strategies panel discussion featuring Thomas Asger Hansen, Grundfos, Jennifer Cupp, Cargill, and Sameer Patel, SAP
Thursday, June 5 Sessions
- 11:00am-11:45am: Extend Your Business Applications through Social Collaboration Micro Forum discussion
- 2:30pm-2:50pm: Use Social Collaboration to Supercharge Your Business Applications demo theater session
Please also visit our Expert Table, located in the Cloud area of the Technology Campus. Here, you can meet SAP Jam experts and witness the solution first-hand.
Get social, in-person or virtually. Follow the conversation using the hashtag, #SAPPHIRENOW. We look forward to seeing you in Orlando!
Follow SAP Social Software on Twitter: @SAPSocial