SAP HANA Innovation Award – Three Utilities to Vote for!
Dear Utilities Community,
I would like to inform you about a nice initiative sponsored by SAP!
The following three utilities customers take part at the SAP HANA Innovation Award:
- Alliander from the Netherlands
- AGL from Australia and
- Centerpoint Energy from US
What is the SAP HANA Innovation Award?
Tell SAP how you are using the power of SAP HANA to drive innovation and highlight the human impact for the workforce, partners, customers and society. Enter your project in the Trailblazer, Social Hero or Big Data category for a chance to win.
What are the prizes?
The top three entries in each category will receive a prize.
- First prize: $10,000 donation to an Eligible Charity, and four free SAP D-Code Show Floor Passes
- Second prize: $5,000 donation to an Eligible Charity, and two free SAP D-Code Show Floor Passes
- Third prize: $2,000 donation to an Eligible Charity, and one free SAP D-Code Show Floor Pass