SAP Services “Launch Pads” provide the “How” for Unlocking the Power of SAP
I will be the first to admit it – as a kid growing up in the 60’s and 70’s I always wanted to be an astronaut.
My interest in space helped fuel my interest in technology and here I am – more than a quarter century later a high tech marketing veteran. I looked up the definition of a launch pad in Wikipedia – “Something that serves to launch or initiate”. In that spirit our SAP Services “Launch Pads” will be providing the “right stuff” to make this event the best SAPPHIRE NOW event for you, our customers and partners – and to launch you into the exciting world of “How”.
New for SAPPHIRE NOW 2014: SAP” Launch Pads”:
We’re really excited about the SAP Services “Launch Pads” we’re bringing to SAPPHIRE NOW 2014 in Orlando. These will be centrally located in each of the three campuses:
- Technology Campus
- Line of Business (LoB) Campus
- Industries Campus
Our SAP Services “Launch Pads” will be staffed by experts representing the SAP Services business with years of SAP experience and lots of expertise to showcase to you the “How” and help make the most of your SAPPHIRE NOW experience. We’ll be joined by colleagues and experts from the SAP Partner Ecosystem, SAP Support (SAP AGS), and Simplified Solution Deployment featuring SAP Rapid Deployment Solutions
We’ll be in one of the four “Launch Pads” in the three campuses at SAPPHIRE NOW 2014, walk-up areas with an “experts bar” and our goal is three-fold:
- Provide you the opportunity to explore “how” you can benefit by leveraging SAP Services, SAP Partner Ecosystem, SAP Support, and SAP Rapid Deployment Solutions
- Engage with thought leaders and experts that can help you unlock the power of SAP –including the journey to the cloud; examining the endless possibilities with SAP HANA and Big Data; exploring best practices; and learning how SAP can support you along the way – and more!
- Join SAP and external thought leaders and experts in informal “Hot Topic” sessionsto discuss and explore key issues
“Hot Topics” in the SAP Services “Launch Pads”:
Each SAP Services Launch Pad campus location will have multiple pre-scheduled “hot topics” per day (across all 3 of the campuses) provided by SAP and industry experts, one-half hour long informal “drop-in” discussions and Q&A. Confirmed “hot topics” so far include:
- Expert Insights: SAP Personas
- Executive Insights: The Transformation of Learning
- Market Insights: Leadership, Innovation and IT Value
- Market Insights: SAP Cloud & Innovations
More topics and the specific dates/locations will be announced shortly and I’ll post the full schedule of “hot topics” here.
Check back between now and the launch of SAPPHIRE 2014 for more updates and also feel free to contact our SAP Services representatives for more details.