In two months, the extended SAP community will gather in Orlando for SAPPHIRE NOW. Here are the top 5 reasons every government organization should attend:
1. Hear from your industry peers like the City of Auckland, US center for Disease Control and US Department of Agriculture and more are achieving better outcomes leveraging SAP technology. Learn how SAP is co-creating with agencies, partners and citizens to deliver better outcomes.
3. 2. Listen to a concert performance by Jon Bon Jovi with his hometown band The Kings of Suburbia.
3. Get the latest technological vision and actionable insights you need to drive better outcomes for your organization. Client after client tells us that SAPPHIRENOW provides them with a level of understanding that would have otherwise taken months to gain. Join networking activities and mingle with peers focused on your needs and industry.
4. Understand how SAP’s completely reimagined platform for real time business will enable your agency to operate in real-time and can change the way you do business to better protect and serve citizens. Listen to innovative use cases on how Public Sector organizations are leveraging this new technology.
5. 5. Network with the entire SAP ecosystem in one location. Meet with SAP customers, peers, experts, and thought leaders who understand your challenges.
5 Still need more reasons to join us at SAPPHIRE NOW? Check out http://www.sapandasug.com/index.html to learn more. Hope to see you all in Orlando, June 3-5.