Instead of doing manual work of changing lots of Universe object (Ex. L01 Customer to Customer) .You can change this object without manually.
Using GetsetUniverse you can export the object of the universe into excel and modify the object directly by replacing L01 with “” Blank value and export back the changes to universe. It will take less effort and its save your time for manual work.
Following are the steps and attachment to achieve this
Steps For Deletion of L00 Objects:
1) Goto View> Refresh Structure
2)Open Update OLAP Universe wizard> Next> Next> Added Metadata Options- Uncheck -Generate Level 00
For details refer Screenshot of Refresh .
Steps for the Changing description eg L01 Object Name
Kindly make a local copy of Universe in desktop for doing changes with GetSet Universe.
1) Goto Addins Tab in Macro excel file> Load Universe> select the universe file saved locally on the desktop
2) Edit the required changes
3) Write Universe ( Changes will automatically be reflected in the local copy of Universe)
4) Export the universe to repository
Please Find the screenshot in attachment after applying Changes.
GetsetUnivese Details are available in