Soccer worldcup 2014 and openSAP courses for the SAP HANA Cloud Platform
June 11 – Introduction to SAP HANA Cloud Platform (Repeat)
June 11th is a great day:the repetition of the openSAP course “Introduction to SAP HANA Cloud Platform” will start. Interested developers can learn how easy it is to develop, deploy and manage their applications in the cloud with SAP HANA Cloud Platform.
- create your own free account on the SAP HANA Cloud Platform
- setup your development environment
- leverage the persistence service to store structured data on your SAP HANA instance on SAP HANA Cloud Platform
- leverage the document service to store unstructured data on the platform
- leverage the identity service to easily secure your apps in the cloud and to leverage the federated identity management
- use the connectivity service to connect your cloud applications with on-premise and other cloud systems
- use the SAP HANA Cloud Portal to easily create mash-ups
- leverage the SAP Mobile Platform – enterprise edition – Cloud Version
- leverage the Gateway-as-a-Service
As always I’ll provide an overview document for this course providing you with additional information for each week of the course.
Bookmark my course overview document so you can always access related FAQs and get more insights into the topics presented during a week of the course
June 12th – Next Steps in SAP HANA Cloud Platform
One day later on July 12th, together with the beginning of the FIFA soccer worldcup 2014 in Brazil, another openSAP course around the SAP HANA Cloud Platform will start. “Next Steps in SAP HANA Cloud Platform” will based on the course Introduction to SAP HANA Cloud Platform.
Ideally you already ran through the Introduction to SAP HANA Cloud Platform course, but if you like challenges you can still run the course in parallel. Just be sure that you understood week 1 of the introductory course and after that take week one of “Next Steps”.
This course will show you how to
- develop HANA native apps on the SAP HANA Cloud Platform
- use Git and the HTML5 Apps functionality
- use advanced identity management features
- leverage OAuth to secure your web APIs on SAP HANA Cloud Platform
- develop widgets on the SAP HANA Cloud Portal
- use SAP HANA Cloud Integration
Like for the course above I’ll provide a course guide for this course, too.
Bookmark my course overview document so you can always access related FAQs and get more insights into the topics presented during a week of the course.
More openSAP courses to come
And the best: there will be another free openSAP course soon covering even more functionality of the SAP HANA Cloud Platform. Stay tuned for more.
Good luck Brazil and “Olé!”
Wishing the Brazilian team good luck and “Olé”! Would love to see Portugal and Brazil in the finals, although I think it might get hard for Portugal.
And the game should start in a way like Nike already envisioned it in one of their commercials on youtube: