How to setup your company logo in SAP Fiori launchpad
You can set your company logo in SAP Fiori launchpad.
Replacing with your company logo.
There is logo property and you can change it by Theme Designer.
- You have installed UI Add-on SP12
- SAP Fiori – UI Add-on SP12 notes list, SAPUI5 library 1.28.5
1. Start UI Theme Designer on Frontend server (Gateway server)
2. Copy theme and give a name
3. Add a test app. Specify the URL for SAP Fiori launchpad.
Link to Application: https://<host>.<domain>:<port>/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/ui2/ushell/shells/abap/Fiorilaunchpad.html?sap-client=<client>
Name of Application: any name
*Note: Please make sure you use same http protocol with Theme Designer. http or https.
4. Specify your company logo.
You can also change other properties to apply your company brand colors.
5. Build your theme
Your theme was generated and your company log was uploaded to the frontend server.
6. Find the theme parameter
Your theme parameter is “sap-theme=masa@https://<host>.<domain>:<port>/sap/public/bc/thems/~client-<client>”
*Note: “~client-<client>” specify the client with “-“, not “=”.
7. Test SAP Fiori launchpad with theme parameter.
Please also take a look How to set a theme parameter to SAP Fiori launchpad.