SAP 3.x and 7.x
This document will serve as a step by step guide for downloading OSS notes using the Tcode SNOTE.
Author: Pallavi Alat
Company : Accenture Services Pvt. Ltd.
Date : 15 May 2014
Pallavi Alat is working in Accenture and has expertise in SAP BI.
The Tcode SNOTE is used to download OSS notes directly to the application server from SAP Marketplace.
Below is a step by step guide of how to work with the Tcode :
1. Once you goto the Tcode SNOTE, the note assistant window will open. It will list the Existing notes hierarchy.
2. Expand the hierarchies and Click on the find button.
3. Enter the note number that you want to find. Choose the search ‘in whole hierarchy’ -> Find
4. If found, then it will be highlighted as shown below.
5. Double click on the note and it will be displayed as below.
6. If the note does not exist, on clicking the find button, you will get the below message.
7. In such cases you need to download. Navigate as shown below :
8. The below screen will open up
9. If there is only one Note to be downloaded, then you can directly enter the number in the text box. If you want to download more than one notes together, click on the yellow button at the right. Enter all the sap notes number and Execute. Click on Execute once again.
10. The following message should be displayed for each of the notes. Once downloaded, you can view them as described in steps 2 to 4.
11. If you enter a wrong note number, the below message will be displayed