A recent Forrester study shows that SAP HANA changes the cost equation through simplification. It can help save costs on hardware and software, as well as reduce labour required for administration and development needs. SAP HANA supports various use cases.
Based on a composite cost model, HANA can save an organisation 37% across hardware, software, and labour costs, depending on various factors.
- 70%+ on software
- 15%+ on hardware
- 20%+ on administration and development labour
In this case study, we project the reduction in total cost of ownership for an organisation using SAP HANA in conjunction with BW, ERP, and a custom-developed application. The cost saving projection is derived based on actual customer interviews conducted independently by Forrester.
Your customers, partners, employees and leadership are demanding more from your team, faster.
IT professionals are charged with rapidly and continually delivering more value back to the business.
An increasing number of organisations are responding to these demands in the cloud.
With a dedicated IT stream, the event provides an opportunity to network with your peers and learn from global experts:
• Learn how you can take advantage of the only managed enterprise-class Cloud delivered in a local data centre;
• Free your resources to innovate, move your SAP environment to SAP managed Cloud in Australia;
• Deliver value from your SAP investment, leveraging Cloud (or Hybrid) simplicity;
• Pay as you go with subscription based pricing, SaaS;
• Innovate in the Cloud, develop and deploy mobile and in-memory apps, fast; like Danone does
• Understand the benefits of a single integrated architecture for traditional and new SAP applications.
SYDNEY– April 1, 2014 – SAP Australia announced that it has established a local data centre in Sydney equipped specifically to provide Australian organisations with the real-time capabilities of its in-memory platform, SAP HANA, in the cloud.
The breakthrough SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud is a fully managed, secure cloud offering under the SAP Cloud powered by SAP HANA. This offering is ideal for mission-critical applications such as SAP Business Suite, SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse and custom SAP HANA applications.
We look forward to seeing you at the event and exploring how cloud solutions from SAP can help you.
Tuesday June 17, 2014 – Crown Promenade
Thursday June 19, 2014 – Sheraton on the Park
Follow SAP Australia & New Zealand on twitter @SAPANZ