April 28, 2014
Boston, Massachusetts, USA
SAP’s Alex Atzberger, Chief of Staff in the Office of the CEO, met with Harvard Business School MBA students at the “Digital Innovation Summit” and shared how SAP is transforming into the Cloud software leader.
- how Design Thinking is one of the enablers of SAP’s DNA change
- how SAP is managing the transformation of its development organization to accelerate innovation with its Cloud portfolio
- how throughout the transformation SAP will continue to focus on its customers’ success and create opportunities for its ecosystem partners
- how HANA compresses the IT stack, unlocking value for customers
- how Cloud will lead to an even more robust financial and operational model for SAP
- how SAP is leveraging its University Alliances program, enabling faculty to educate students about SAP and HANA, and to attract young talent into SAP to further drive its transformation to a Cloud leader.
SAP University Alliances thanks Alex (pictured left) for his commitment as the SAP Executive Ambassador for Harvard!