This guide provides instructions on how to generate service for SAP BRMS directly in the rules Project.
This Document Holds good for all CE 7.3 SPXX. This method can also be used for Older version of CE (CE7.2 on-wards) with some difference in contend .
This guide describes step-by-step how to return single value from Decision Table.To Explain this we are using 2 Examples to explain how to generate service for SAP BRMS directly in the rules Project.
Example 1 : Importing XSD file in the rules project. How to generate service for SAP BRMS directly in the Rules Project Part 1
Example 2 : Importing WSDL file in the rules project.
We will be discussing following points in detail in this document –
- How to Import the WSDL flie inside BRMS.
- How to use the WSDL file inside BRMS.
- How to Design the Decision Table .
- How to Create the Rule.
- How to generate the Service.
- How to test the rules service.
Step 1 : How to Import the WSDL flie inside BRMS.
- Find the WSDL File.The Example WSDL Looks as shown Bellow:
- The Test WSDL Code looks as Shared. https://www.dropbox.com/s/fcg2rgonu1qpgly/BRMS_Test.wsdl?dl=0
- Copy The WSDL File and Past it on Desktop so that it can be imported into BRMS Project easily.
- Open the BRMS Project Right Click on the WSDL Folder. Select Import
- Search For WSDL, Select it Click on Next.
- Select the Remort Location/ File System Option. Click on Next. Search For the File on desktop, click on Finish.
Step 2 : How to use the WSDL file inside BRMS.
- Open the Project Resources, Go to Aliases Tab
- Click on Add, Select the XSD Element, Click on the Added XSD, Click on Finish .
Step 3 : How to Design the Decision Table .
Step 4 : How to Create the Rule .
- Create A new Rules. Give it an appropriate name and click on OK.
- Enter the rules as required and evaluate the Decision Table.
Step 5 : How to generate the Service.
Step 6 : How to test the rules service.