This guide provides instructions on how to generate service for SAP BRMS directly in the rules Project.
This Document Holds good for all CE 7.3 SPXX. This method can also be used for Older version of CE (CE7.2 on-wards) with some difference in contend .
This guide describes step-by-step how to return single value from Decision Table.To Explain this we are using 2 Examples to explain how to generate service for SAP BRMS directly in the rules Project.
Example 1 : Importing XSD file in the rules project.
Example 2 : Importing WSDL file in the rules project. How to generate service for SAP BRMS directly in the Rules Project Part 2
We will be discussing following points in detail in this document –
- How to Import the XSD flie inside BRMS.
- How to use the XSD file inside BRMS.
- How to Design the Decision Table .
- How to Create the Rule.
- How to generate the Service.
- How to test the rules service.
Step 1 : How to Import the XSD flie inside BRMS.
- Find the XSD File.The Example XSD Looks as shown Bellow:
- Copy The XSD File and Past it on Desktop so that it can be imported into BRMS Project easily.
- Open the BRMS Project Right Click on the WSDL Folder. Select Import
- Search For XSD, Select it Click on Next.
- Click On Next for Output Floder, Click on Browse for searching the XSD File which is kept on the Desktop
Step 2 : How to use the XSD file inside BRMS.
- Open the Project Resources, Go to Aliases Tab
- Click on Add, Select the XSD Element, Click on the Added XSD, Click on Finish .
Step 3 : How to Design the Decision Table .
Step 4 : How to Create the Rule .
- Create A new Rules. Give it an appropriate name and click on OK.
- Enter the rules as required and evaluate the Decision Table.
Step 5 : How to generate the Service.
Step 6 : How to test the rules service.